Terms of service
We specialize in writing different types of academic papers. You can order essays, term papers, research papers, lab reports, dissertations, theses, and other pieces of writing from us. When using our writing services, you can get papers written at any academic level such as high school, college, university, MA, and PhD.
If you want to purchase an academic work from us, you can place an order on the respective page of our website. However, if you desire to find out the price for your project prior to placing your order, you can ask our support team for a price quote. Provide the assignment details, and our support agents will calculate the sum of money will need to pay for your piece of writing. Bear in mind that you can ask our support agents for help in case any issues with order placement arise.
If you have any questions about our service or your order(s), feel free to contact our support representatives anytime, as they work around the clock. In order to get answers to your questions, you can use any of the offered communication channels, i.e. live chat, phone number, or email.
We care for your privacy and never share your personal information with the writers or any third party. All data is kept strictly confidential. Please do not disclose your personal details to the writers directly. All sensitive information is to be provided via Support. You bare full responsibility for the consequences of breaking Terms of our services.
Deadlines and Delivery Policy
The deadline options we offer range from 3 hours to 2 months. When placing your order, you can choose the one which you consider the most suitable for your type of assignment. All papers are delivered on time! If you desire to get your academic paper earlier, its cost will be recalculated and you will be supposed to place an additional order.
Ordering papers from us is very easy. The entire procedure takes a few steps only:
- Fill in the order form. Provide explicit instructions as to how to complete your assignment. Indicate a topic, deadline, number of pages, subject, academic level, and other important details. Remember that it is essential to give us all guidelines for your assignment when placing your order. Still, if your paper is in progress and you want to provide additional material, you can do it when no more than 10-15% of the deadline passed.
- Make a payment. Once the payment is received, the writer will start working on your order immediately.
- Communicate with the writer. Note that you can communicate with the expert assigned to your order during the writing process.
- Download your paper. Once the deadline expires, you can download your work from your online account. At your request, your order can be delivered to the email which you have indicated in the order form. If you want to make sure that your piece of writing is original, you can ask us to send you a free plagiarism report alongside your order.
Submitting a Refund Application
As our customer, you are welcome to use our refund option, which is available for up to two weeks following the expiry of an order’s deadline. These time constraints are not enforced for complaints about plagiarism. However, customers are expected to produce a reliable report to prove our writing service (or a particular writer) is responsible for the plagiarism.
Important Note: Some plagiarism systems considered reliable are Turnitin, WriteCheck and iThenticate, which are three sister websites. SafeAssign.com is not considered trustworthy since the reports from this system do not distinguish between genuine and non-genuine instances of plagiarism. Hand-produced notes are also not considered to be concrete proof.
- Cases of plagiarism in your part of a continuation assignment cannot be blamed on our writing service. We only run originality tests on those portions handled by our writers.
- If you are not completely happy with your order, your dissatisfaction will be examined by our Refunds Team and a report will be generated within 3-4 business days. In the case of valid claims, we will refund you partially or fully.
- We provide revisions (free) for up to two days after the expiry of a deadline. An additional order to compensate your writer will be necessary after this period. A refund cannot be considered at a future date if our writer completes your revisions for no extra payment.
- With bulkier papers, e.g., those with 20 pages or over, you may apply for free revisions for up to thirty days after the expiry of the deadline.
- Our free revision service does not apply when the original specification is altered. If all necessary materials are not forthcoming until a project is underway or complete, it is likely additional compensation will be needed.
- In choosing our free revision service, you should set a new completion date when describing the revisions you require. Due to the complex nature of some requirements or if we cannot reassign an order, revisions may take up to a day (24 hours) to turnaround. However, we always strive to complete revisions by deadline.
- We recommend that customers regularly check for possible messages from our administration staff and/or writers. These will be sent by email or posted to your profile page on our website. It occasionally happens that customers do not upload all required materials when placing an order. It remains, however, your responsibility to provide detailed instructions and all necessary materials as soon as possible or when asked to do so.
- A customer has a possibility of choosing an “Extended Revision” additional service during the order placement, for only 15% of the order price. It provides a free revision timeframe extension up to 14 days. Nonetheless, requesting a revision should comply with initial requirements. Kindly note whether a client does not claim a revision, additional fee for “Extended Revision” is not refunded. Alternatively, 4 days Extended revision VIP service can be chosen when placing the order.
A Full Refund
- Customers may apply for full refunds (100%) if they are charged twice by Writology Limited or they mistakenly submit the same order in duplicate form. Our support service will cancel any order that is not required.
- Customers may apply for full refunds (100%) if we do not find them a writer.
- Once a full refund (100%) has been issued, the customer should refrain from using any previously provided materials.
- Even though the company make no promises regarding specific grades, we make all efforts to ensure quality results. All professors grade the content of the papers differently. When apllyign for a refund, a customer can send a professor’s feedback to the Refund Department. If it is proved that a writer overlooked initial customer’s instructions, a partial/full refund will be provided.
- When you are applying for a refund, you can not expect a revision of the order at the same time. When make a decision regarding a refund, the whole paper is analyzed for compliance with the instructions. Thus, a customer should choose either a refund or a revision request when submitting a complaint.
- A Client is not eligible for a full refund, if the order was verified late and the Writer did not receive a respective extension to complete the assignment.
A Partial Refund
- Customers may apply for a partial refund if they did not choose the correct number of pages during the ordering process.
- Writology Limited may offer a reduced refund if you do not select the most appropriate writing/educational level.
- Our writing service may decide on a reduced refund amount if the provided instructions are in any way contradictory.
- Cancellations (after orders are allocated to our writers):
Passed deadline (approximately)
10-19% of the deadline
20-29% of the deadline
30-39% of the deadline
40-49% of the deadline
50-59% of the deadline
60%+ of the deadline
* It is not possible to cancel orders when there is still 30 percent left of the initial deadline and a writer is allocated. Neither can we accommodate cancellations when an order is already completed (and perhaps uploaded).
* All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
- When a customer receives requests from our Finance staff to verify or provide proof of their identity (to help counteract fraud on the Internet) and they are slow to comply, the deadline clock will commence ticking as soon as the appropriate documentation is provided. If lateness is an issue, the customer can apply to have their deadline extended or they can submit an additional (urgent) compensatory order.
Word Count Issues
- The number of pages in an assignment is calculated according to the actual word count and on the premise that each page contains 300 words. This rule, however, is not suited to technical texts where there is a lot of numerical data. Prices are, therefore, fixed on the basis of complexity.
- Presentations (e.g., PowerPoint assignments). Our writers can provide you with up to 100-150 words of speaker notes for each of your .ppt slides.
- The cost of online tests (including multiple-choice test questions) is calculated on the assumption that there are five questions to a page. Consequently, a forty-question assignment would require you to submit an eight-page order.
- It is possible you will be asked to compensate our writer if you want an assignment early. If your assigned writer agrees to provide your paper earlier at no extra cost, we will not be able to consider a refund later on.
- If we are late delivering your order and have not agreed an extension to the deadline beforehand, we will at least refund you in part.
- We ask that you are careful about choosing the correct paper type when ordering, e.g., please remember to select “Essay” or “Report,” etc. We cannot consider refunds for services that have not yet been paid for.
- ‘Rewriting’ involves wording a text in a different way or paraphrasing it. We will only request additional compensation if you ask us to do some more research, write new content, alter sources or do something that bears close resemblance to “from scratch” writing.
- Every customer is urged to check if we have sent them messages (by email or to their account). Prompt responses are important, and especially so if you need to agree a topic idea.
A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment.
How Long will Card Details Be Stored?
- We never store your credit/debit card information or any other payment-related information on our site. The only personal data stored by our site is your name and surname chosen when making your first order with us.
- We work with credit card payment processors who are certified under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- The transactions are processed by the third-party, legally authorized entities such as Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap.
- More information regarding terms of stored credentials can be found in T&C of the chosen payment processor.
How will My Stored Card Details Be Used?
Your credit card details are stored securely by the third-party payment processor. When you enter your credit or debit card details on our website, in fact, the information is sent directly to secure databases maintained by the payment processors (Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap), who then complete the transaction. Credit card details are never transmitted to, or stored on our servers.
Can These Terms Change?
Changes in the permitted use will require your agreement. Other changes can be applied in accordance with PCI standards. No changes can be made without your consent.